1.27.2013

Caramelized Mushroom & Onion Biscuits


One of my most favorite blogs is one that I only recently discovered in the last few months - Joy the Baker. She is a hilarious writer, her recipes are ones I consistently flag in my email for future cooking adventures and not to mention the pictures are great. 

During the week, I live on smoothies for breakfast, but on the weekends, its time to spice it up since I actually have time to cook. So when Joy the Baker's recipe for Caramelized Mushroom & Onion Biscuits appeared in my email, I knew breakfast sandwiches were on the horizon. Best. Decision. Ever. No seriously, Best. Decision. Ever!


Try the recipe you won't be sorry!

One of the reasons I don't have as much free time - I start my days with a 5:45am bootcamp. So far, I've made it through 21 days of the 90 day fitness challenge and I swear it just makes me more hungry each day. Which, lets be honest, is another win in my book.

My mantra: Work Hard. Play Hard. Eat Whatever You Want. 


Bootcamp in the snow = great fun



 a meeting of 2 great things
the anticipation is too much...almost ready to bake

No comments:

Post a Comment